Sunday 15 April 2012

My First Time :)

I'm a first time blogger so it takes some time for me to think about what i should write before i start blogging.lol.. Actually i have been thinking about creating a blog a few years back but never really have the time and chance to do it. So finally, i made up my mind today to create my own blog. Just hope that i won't abandon it after a few posts.haha.. I will try my best to update my blog a frequent as i can. :)
Alright, lets talk about what happened to me today. My dad wake me up in the morning and we went for breakfast at Ritch cafe again because i can't decide what i wanna have for breakfast so dad decided the place. The foods are nice tho. hehe :) Then mummy prepared chicken rice for me and ker chia (my housemate :) ) so that we can have it for dinner when i reach vista. Mummy's chicken rice is still the best in the world! :D Thank you mummy for the super duper delicious dinner! hehe.. Btw, recently i'm addicted to Demi Lovato's song Lightweight. Really nice song try listening to it when you are free :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4xogx8CBi8&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment