Monday 14 May 2012

Mother's day :)

Hehe...its time to update my blog now. I have been busy watching Si won on you tube the whole day!haha.. He is so so funny and cute.lol.. It's also my first time watching running man even though many of my friends have recommended the show to me long time ago. I only watch it now because Si won was the guest.haha..
Alright, back to my topic for today. ><  I had spent my weekend at kluang to celebrate mother's day with my family. We celebrated mother's day twice this year.haha.. Firstly, with my dad and mum and then with my grandma in a restaurant. I definitely enjoy the time i spent with my family :)

                                               On the way for dinner with my mum and dad





                                                             Finally dessert time!! :D




Err.. This photo are not related to the above topic but i can't help but sharing it here cause si won looks too cute in the pic. haha.. ><

No comments:

Post a Comment